Friday, September 7, 2012

Shapes

I really like the way my shaded shapes drawing turned out with the different colored oil pastels on each shape.  The colors really stand out and look bright on the black paper. The shapes were overlapping each other since they were on different planes, so I tried to be as neat as possible while blending the colors next to each other.  I'm glad I got to practice shading the shapes a lot before I started the final project because it made the final project so much easier and better.  If I made any changes to the project, it would be to fix my sphere because I always have a harder time drawing and shading those than the other shapes because of the circular motion you have to use.  Overall, I feel like this project was successful and I am not disappointed with any of it.  I learned to be patient with my work and not go too fast, how to use different values of color, and make shadows that look realistic.

1 comment:

  1. Just wow just wow you are so good at art you should make that your profession. You are just so good at art.

    Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Melissa
    Love you,



    Cole

    ReplyDelete